Technistone is a European producer of engineered stone
- premium quality,
- timeless design,
- excellent utility properties,
- wide range of uses,
- high mechanical and chemical resistance,
- compact, non-porous and harmless with minimal absorption
- an excellent choice for interior residential and commercial projects
Technistone is based in Hradec Králové and continues in a long tradition of production
- based on the original Breton production technology,
- the only one of its kind in the Czech Republic.
Technistone (at the beginning of production was known as Bohemia Stone ) developed and launched the world-famous products called Starlight.
- iconic reference
- springboard of continuous product development reflecting new knowledge and market demand
- builds a wide variety of materials of different colors and finishes Technistone® material.
In 2019, Technistone became part of the American company Wilsonart® Engineered Surfaces
- Demonstrable success, many years of experience with its own research and development department rank Technistone among the world's most important companies in the field of engineered stone production.
- The company's products are exported through a solid distribution network and local branches to dozens of countries around the world in all continents.
A brief history of the developmental process of the company
construction of a plant in Hradec Králové
beginning of production of engineered stone in Hradec Králové with original Italian Breton technology; board width 120 cm
development and introduction of the iconically famous Starlight collection
change of company name to Technistone
increase of board size to a width of 132 cm
ISO certification EN ISO 9001
product certification according to NSF / ANSI Standard 51 - Material suitable for contact with food
installation of second production line with new production technology of pressing into rubber molds
development of a new surface treatment of boards - Slate
member of the ASTA Europe association
increase of board size to a width of 140 cm
certification of selected products with recycled raw materials - SCS Recycled content
introduction of the Noble collection with the appearance of natural stone
increase of board size to a width of 144 cm
member of the ASTA World-Wide association
Indoor Advantage Gold and Health Product Declaration
reconstruction of production lines
start of production of selected products in size Jumbo 155 (size 320 cm x 156 cm)
acquisition by Wilsonart® Engineered Surfaces
Technistone becomes part of the worldwide database of building materials Origin Build
certification GREENGUARD Gold