Technistone is a European producer of engineered stone
- premium quality,
- timeless design,
- excellent utility properties,
- wide range of uses,
- high mechanical and chemical resistance,
- compact, non-porous and harmless with minimal absorption
- an excellent choice for interior residential and commercial projects
Technistone is based in Hradec Králové and continues in a long tradition of production
- based on the original Breton production technology,
- the only one of its kind in the Czech Republic.
Technistone (at the beginning of production was known as Bohemiastone ) developed and launched the world-famous products called Starlight.
- iconic reference
- springboard of continuous product development reflecting new knowledge and market demand
- builds a wide variety of materials of different colors and finishes Technistone® material.
In 2019, Technistone became part of the American company Wilsonart® Engineered Surfaces
- Demonstrable success, many years of experience with its own research and development department rank Technistone among the world's most important companies in the field of engineered stone production.
- The company's products are exported through a solid distribution network and local branches to dozens of countries around the world in all continents.
A brief history of the developmental process of the company
certification GREENGUARD Gold
Technistone becomes part of the worldwide database of building materials Origin Build
acquisition by Wilsonart® Engineered Surfaces
start of production of selected products in size Jumbo 155 (size 320 cm x 156 cm)
reconstruction of production lines
Indoor Advantage Gold and Health Product Declaration
member of the ASTA World-Wide association
increase of board size to a width of 144 cm
introduction of the Noble collection with the appearance of natural stone
certification of selected products with recycled raw materials - SCS Recycled content
increase of board size to a width of 140 cm
member of the ASTA Europe association
development of a new surface treatment of boards - Slate
installation of second production line with new production technology of pressing into rubber molds
product certification according to NSF / ANSI Standard 51 - Material suitable for contact with food
ISO certification EN ISO 9001
increase of board size to a width of 132 cm
change of company name to Technistone
development and introduction of the iconically famous Starlight collection
beginning of production of engineered stone in Hradec Králové with original Italian Breton technology; board width 120 cm
construction of a plant in Hradec Králové